Icon Realty offers a full range of residential property management and real estate services tailored to community associations and current and prospective homeowners, investors, and tenants in South Florida.
Associations, Affiliations & Awards
- National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- The Florida Landlord & Investor Network
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Miami Association of Realtors
- Best of Fort Lauderdale Awards 2017, 2018
- Best of Thumbtack 2015-2017
- Best of Margate, FL 2014-2017
Managing Broker, Property Manager, Owner
Benjamin Lipson is a licensed real estate broker, community association manager, certified property management specialist, attorney, and founder of Icon Realty Brokerage and Icon Realty Management.
In addition to his professional experience, Benjamin is an active member in the community. Benjamin, along with being a member of the American Bar Association, Broward County Bar Association, and the Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, is a Certified IRS Volunteer Tax Preparer for the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program in Broward County and is a volunteer with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Broward County.
Benjamin graduated from University of Central Florida with a B.A. in Communication in 2012 and from Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad Law Center with a J.D. in 2015.